office desk dealer application hello there scale 1to1 logo

 We’re here to support your business and help you succeed in  any way we can. Trade Accounts are only granted after receiving the application and support business documents, such as: 

  • W9, Federal ID form, or official document showing EIN number
  • Resale or Sales Tax Certificate
  • Interior design certification (e.g. NCID, CCIDC)